New PJA Member, or PJA Associate memberships, are encouraged to join as a Life Member or Life Associate.
Associate Memberships are sponsored by a Life Member or PJA Member in good standing.
Renewing members in good standing are encouraged to upgrade to a Life Membership.
$20.00 to join; renewing at $20/year on anniversary dates.
PJA Associate candidates are sponsored by a PJA Member or a Life Member in good standing, and must not otherwise meet the PJA Member, or Legacy membership classifications (Legacy, Honorary or Gold Star). PJA Associate Members have no voting privileges.
Any individual who is an immediate family member of a past or present Pararescuemen, CRO, or an individual who supports or has supported a Pararescue Unit (Unit with PJ’s or CRO’s assigned).
Other applicants who support or have supported the Pararescue Association, the Pararescue career field, friends of Pararescue, or the goals or mission of Pararescue are also eligible to join as PJA Associate member. Widows of a Pararescueman are eligible to apply for a PJA Associate membership, if they do not otherwise qualify for a Legacy Associate membership.
- $20 to join as a PJA Associate member, renewing at $20/year on anniversary dates.
- PJA Associates in good standing, are eligible
for to apply for a Life Membership
- Low sign-up fee, and low annually recurring dues
- Auto-enrollment in member database
- Auto-enrollment in the AIG – PJA Newsletter
- Participation in PJ Association events
- Access to the members only portal, to the PJ Association Member list, and to other information restricted to members